WHY Minnesota Renewable Energies?
Minnesota Renewable Energies promotes whole energy solutions with the use of renewable energy. Our team brings professional engineering, licensed-contracting, current and emerging technologies that benefit our customers and their needs for cost-savings and energy independence.
Minnesota Renewable Energies provides complete and integrated services to:
- Assess sites for wind and solar suitability.
- Design solutions that integrate the most appropriate technologies (wind turbines, solar panels, LED lighting, solar hot water, geothermal…) for that site.
- Facilitate applications for Minnesota rebates and federal tax incentives, to simplify and streamline the investment.
- Install viable systems that demonstrate a strong “payback” period.
- Service those systems over their life-cycle.
MRE offers complete site analysis using a one-of-a-kind software program allowing us to show you the best complete solution for your home or business and the payback period of your renewable energy investment.
A residential site analysis is $300; a business site analysis starts at $500. In choosing to purchase a system from MRE, this site analysis fee will be deducted from the total package price.
We look forward to working with you!